The IGB network is made up of 17 correspondents who specialize in some topics or countries and send bibliographic records.
This international network is made up of 4 French members and 13 foreign ones coming from the following countries: South Africa, Algeria, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, Italy, Slovenia, the Czech Republic, Romania.
The covered topics are in italics.
- A. Bendjelid, Professor at the University of Oran (Algeria, Maghreb, The Arab World)
- J.-P. Besancenot, CNRS Research Director, (Climatology)
- F. Carré, Professor, University of Paris IV (Fishing)
A.J. Christopher, Professor,
University of Port Elizabeth (South
- H. Clout, Professor, University College London (Human Geography)
- N. Fusco, Italian Geographic Society (Italy)
- C. Iatu, Professor, University of Iasi (Romania)
- B. Jaworska, Sub-editor, Institute of Geography, Warsaw (Poland)
- I. Knez Racic, Librarian, University of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- G. Lubeigt, CNRS researcher (Burma)
- A. Magyar, Librarian, Institute of Geography of Budapest (Hungary)
- E. Mérenne, Professor, University of Liège (Belgium)
- H. Nicolaï, Professor, Free University of Brussels (Congo, former Zaïre)
- E. Novotná, Librarian, Institute of Geography of Prague (Czech Republic)
- D. Saint-Jean, Sub-editor, University of Toulouse – Le Mirail (Revue Sud-Ouest Européen)
- Dj. Sari, Professor, University of Algiers (Algeria)
- B. Szabó, Research Assistant, Institute of Geography of Budapest (Hungary)
- J. Wilmet, Emeritus Professor, Catholic University of Louvain (Remote sensing)
As a geographer, please inform us of the major works or research topics that are published in your country, so you can contribute to enriching the database even further.Get in touch with us to be part of this network.