IGB

Connexion

(Article of periodic en Polonais - 2011)

Document title

Zagospodarowanie nieruchomości w legnickim "Kwadracie" po wyjeździe wojsk rosyjskich (Polonais)
Gestion du parc immobilier dans le "Carré" de Legnica à la suite du départ des armées russes

Authors(s) and Affiliation(s)

SOBOTKA S. ;

Abstract

The article concerns the management of real estate engaged in in the “Kwadrat” area of Legnica, following the departure of the Soviet Army. For the period of almost 50 years between 1945 and 1993, this was the seat of the Northern Group of the Soviet Army. The place where the highest-ranking Soviet Officers lived was called "The Square" (Kwadrat), and this is the name commonly applied to a part of Legnica in the residential area of Tarninów, covering about 39 ha. Currently there are 132 buildings here and numerous, valuable specimens of dendroflora. Only 18 months after the Russians left, the process of management of this part of the city commenced (in April 1995). – (BJ)

Source

Article of periodic

published at : Przegląd geograficzny / ISSN 0033-2143 / CODEN PRGGAS

Editor : Państwowe Wydawnictwo Naukowe, Warszawa - POLOGNE (1918)

Millesime : 2011, vol. 83, no4 [pp. 531-541]

Bibliographic references : 17 ref.

Collation : 3 fig., 3 phot.

Language

Polonais

INIST-CNRS, Cote INIST : 7694

Tous droits réservés © Prodig - Bibliographie Géographique Internationale (BGI), 2012
Refdoc record number (ud4) : 26540857 : Permanent link - XML version
Powered by Pxxo