IGB

Connexion

(Article of periodic en Anglais - 2014)

Document title

Earthquake induced landslide susceptibility mapping using an integrated ensemble frequency ratio and logistic regression models in West Sumatera Province, Indonesia

Authors(s) and Affiliation(s)

UMAR Z. (1) ; PRADHAN B. (2) ; AHMAD A. (1) ; JEBUR M.N. (2) ; TEHRANY M.S. (2) ;
(1) Dept. of Geomatic Engineering, Fac. of Geoinformation and Real Estate, Univ. Teknologi Malaysia, Johor, Skudai, MALAISIE
(2) Dept. of Civil Engineering, Univ. Putra Malaysia (UPM), Selangor, Serdang, MALAISIE

Abstract

This paper aims to propose an ensemble method of frequency ratio (FR) and logistic regression (LR) in order to overcome their weak points. For landslide susceptibility mapping (LSM), a landslide inventory map with a total of 87 landslide locations was extracted from various sources. Then the landslide inventory was randomly divided into 2 datasets 70% for training the models and the remaining 30% was used for validation purpose. The impacts of various pick ground accelerations (PGA) on landslide occurrences were analyzed. The resultant maps were then validated using area under the (ROC) curve. Additionally, most influencing conditioning factors on landslides were assessed. The proposed ensemble method gave reasonable good accuracy

Source

Article of periodic

published at : Catena / ISSN 0341-8162

Editor : Catena, Cremlingen-Destedt - ALLEMAGNE (1973)

Millesime : 2014, no118 [pp. 124-135]

Bibliographic references : 1 p.

Collation : 6 fig.

Language

Anglais

INIST-CNRS, Cote INIST : 16767

Digital Object Identifier

Go to electronic document thanks to its DOI : doi:10.1016/j.catena.2014.02.005

Tous droits réservés © Prodig - Bibliographie Géographique Internationale (BGI), 2014
Refdoc record number (ud4) : 28682082 : Permanent link - XML version
Powered by Pxxo